Project Management Trainer Position
Project Management Trainer-PMP-RMP-ACP-MS Project-Primavera
We are seeking a Project Management Trainer who is highly motivated to work as part of the Learning and Development team at Sitespower Training Center.
The ideal candidate will be service-oriented, proactive, have excellent communication skills as well as a proven professional ability to design and develop company coursework for both internal and external stakeholders. SitesPower is the Authorized Training Institute of PMI and use Official Courseware to deliver the training.
Position Requirements & Qualifications:
• Graduate preferably Master / MBA
• Certifications Required:
• Minimum two years teaching in a private training institutes / college / university as an Instructor / trainer
- PMI-PMP (Project Management Professional) - mandatory
- PMI RMP (Risk Management Professional) - mandatory
- PMI-ACP Certified (preference)
- MS Project (teaching experience)
- Primavera (teaching experience)
- ITIL Foundation (preference)
• Fluent in English, clear neutral accent.
• Knowledgeable in adult learning methodologies.
• Strong communication and relationship building skills.
• Flexibility & Adept
• Ability to work well with little supervision with deadlines and shifting priorities with rapid change.
To apply: Please send you resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org