2 Day Instructor Led Course - 14 Contact Hours
Center Benefits :
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Exams: Qualification exams available (fees excluded)
Training Quality Guarantees :
• Free Course Trial
• Free Course Repeat
• Corporate HR Investment Guarantee
• Corporate Customization
• Course Version Upgrade
Practicing business etiquette doesn’t mean pretending to be someone you’re not. Brimming with practical, up-to-date tips on minding your business manners, This course guides you through the tricky territory of office etiquette with real-life stories and workplace scenarios.
- Develop an action plan to improve personal professionalism.
- Describe appropriate office dress.
- Demonstrate effective self-introductions, introductions of others and small talk.
- Create a professional image, follow cubicle and office etiquette, and maintain positive office relationships.
- Use the Internet appropriately when at work and handle ethical dilemmas and personal issues in the workplace.
- Introduce people properly, be a good conversationalist, and follow proper etiquette in meetings.
- Display courtesy on the telephone, in voice mails, and in written communications.- Follow proper etiquette at business functions and dinners, and identify formal table settings for business dining.
- Be a courteous traveler and prepare for international business trips.
Part 1: The best you
Part 2: Office culture
- Dress and hygiene
- Body language
- Being interviewed
Part 3: Rising to the top
- Making small talk
- Being sensitive toward others
- Writing and sending emails
- Speaking on the phone
- Using your cell phone at work
- Using personal social media
- Meetings (as a Participant)
- Teams (as a Member)
Part 4: The tricky stuff
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Meetings (as a Leader)
- Teams (as a Leader)
- Asking for raise
- Interviewing candidates
- Interacting with other companies
- Work parties
- Workplace romance
- Difficult colleagues
- Interpersonal conflicts
- Disputes with management
- Traveling for work
- Cultural sensitivities