Create high-quality photorealistic renders of architectural visualizations. Learn how to combine lighting and rendering options to end-up with the most realistic final renders possible at a professional level. Learn how to save time without sacrificing the quality of your final renders with tips and tricks on rendering with V-ray - the most accurate rendering application for 3ds Max.
To ensure your success, you must have a basic understanding of your computer's operating system. For example, you should know how to launch an application, create and save files, and copy files from CDs and other media. Knowledge of 3dsmax & Photoshop is an added advantage.
• Introduction to V-ray User Interface
• Applying Materials Using V-Ray and how to use Material Libraries
• Creating Materials Using Photoshop for complex Objects.
• Introduction to V-ray Lights
• Working with the V-Ray Sun and Sky systems and dome light
• Using irradiance mapping and light cache
• Ensuring quality with image sampling
• Working with the adaptive subdivision engine
• Controlling the V-ray physical camera
• Working with FX tools such as VRayFur
• Rendering an Exterior and Interior View Using v-ray.
• Multi Pass Rendering and Compositing in Photoshop.