Simplilearn’s CISSP certification training is aligned to the (ISC) ² CBK 2015 and trains you in the industry’s latest best practices, which will help you ace the exam in the first attempt. The certification helps you develop the expertise in defining the architecture, in designing, building, and maintaining a secure business environment for your organization using globally approved Information Security standards.
By the end of this training, you will:
• Be able to define the architecture, and design and manage the security of your organization.
• Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CISSP certification exam.
• Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains areas prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge, 2015.
The CISSP certification is a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain. This certification is best-suited for:
• Security Consultants/Managers
• IT Directors/Managers
• Security Auditors/Architects
• Security Systems Engineers
• Chief Information Security Officers
• Network Architects
CISSP® - Professional Experience Requirement:
You must have a minimum of five years of direct full-time security work experience in two or more of these 10 domains of the (ISC)² CISSP CBK®: Access Control / Application Security / Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
Cryptography / Information security Governance and Risk Management / Legal, regulations, Investigations and Compliance / Operations Security / Physical and environmental Security / Security Architecture and Design / Telecommunications and Network Security
• Domain 01 - Security and Risk Management
• Domain 02 - Asset Security
• Domain 03 - Security Engineering
• Domain 04 - Communications and Network Security
• Domain 05 - Identity and Access Management
• Domain 06 - Security Assessment and Testing
• Domain 07 - Security Operations
• Domain 08 - Software Development Security