The contact center industry is one of the fastest growing professional fields globally.
This program gears you up with the most current tools & techniques in practice and the most effective & efficient approaches of the industry-professionals.
The scope of this program for the Contact center managers encompasses; envisioning the Future Leadership Strategy, Setting Quality standards, Forecasting potential requirements and impediments, Scheduling, Cost management, Hiring, Training, Coaching, Supporting, and Performance Leadership and Management.
• How to align the contact center practices and standards with the vision of the organization
• How to use measures and KPIs to achieve call center success
• How to evaluate the current status and move to the higher standards through continuous improvement
• Know the best and the latest call center practices.
• Know the most effective approaches to create effective Service Level Agreements with customers
• Know the most effective approaches to create effective Operating Level Agreements(OLA) with teams and various departments
• How to establish a training budget and plans for new recruits
• How to plan, establish and foster a Total Quality Management TQM culture at a call center
• How to estimate workforce demand, carry out; succession planning, staffing and retention at a call center
Who Should Participate
• The training course is ideal for managers of call centers, Help desk managers, supervisors, and experienced team leaders, business professionals being transferred to the call center, leaders assigned responsibility forming a new call center department or business, contact center recruiters, coaches, trainers, mentors and quality assurance professionals
• Attendees should possess a basic understanding of what a call center is, how calls flow into a center, and basic call center terminology.
• Duration* 3 to 5 days
• *Depending on the number of delegates (group size)
Contact Center Industry and the vision of an organization
Performance, Success and Measures KPIs
Evaluation and Improvement
Services and Standards Agreements
Recruitment & development of the workforce
Total Quality Management
Human Resource Management in Cal Center Environment
Multiple Team Management
Delivering Quality Results