The contact center industry is one of the fastest growing professional fields globally.
This program gears you up with the most current tools & techniques in practice and the most effective & efficient approaches of the industry-professionals.
It includes social media, evolving customer expectations, new performance objectives and metrics, the contact centers evolving role in strategy, and much more! You'll learn how to: *Improve customer experiences *Build a team equipped with the right know-how *Achieve service level with quality *Maximize the contact centers. Strategic value *Win top management s support.
Attendees should possess a basic understanding of what a call center is, how calls flow into a center, and basic call center terminology.
Part One: The New Era of Customer Relationships
• Chapter 1: Familiar Challenges, New Opportunities
• Chapter 2: The Blueprint — Your Customer Access Strategy
• Chapter 3: The Driving Forces in Customer Contact Centers
Part Two: A Planning and Management Framework
• Chapter 4: Accessibility, a Core Value
• Chapter 5: Acquiring Necessary Data
• Chapter 6: Forecasting the Center's Workload
• Chapter 7: Determining Base Staff and System Resources
• Chapter 8: Successful Scheduling
Part Three: Understanding Contact Center Dynamics
• Chapter 9: How Contact Centers Behave
• Chapter 10: Communicating with Senior Management
• Chapter 11: Real-Time Management
Part Four: Elevating Quality and Performance
• Chapter 12: Establishing the Right Measures and Objectives
• Chapter 13: Improving Contact Center and Organization wide Performance
• Chapter 14: Boosting Individual Performance
• Chapter 15: Building a More Effective Organization
Part Five: Leadership in the New Era of Customer Relationships
• Chapter 16: Enabling Technologies, New Possibilities
• Chapter 17: Characteristics of the Best-Managed Contact Centers