CCIO, an innovative certification program, will cultivate an innate sense of reasoning, critical thinking and out of the box ideation in you. The course will mould and sharpen your innovative abilities, collaborative techniques and creative capabilities, guiding you towards excellence in your business. This carefully designed program is a comprehensive course designed to impart the best of knowledge and understanding of Innovation.
What will you learn?
The following are the skills that the student will pick up upon enrolling for the course:
- Creating cybersecurity solutions: Finding solutions for all cybersecurity problems and avoiding a crisis.
- Setting up secured communication networks: Become aware of safer means of communication.
- Sustaining risk management processes: Risk management across domains
- Developing frameworks to facilitate the best engineering practices: Implement technologies for storing information
- Enforcing substantial security to avoid potential cybersecurity threats: Gaining the capacity to apply best security practices to avert potential cybersecurity incidents
- Penetration testing: Testing the existing security tools and measures for periodical review
- Executives, CEOs, CTOs, COOs
- Creative think tanks
- Innovation Officers
- Team Leaders
- Innovative Brand Managers
Anyone who wants to be a part of this changing world, with a desire to get a strong grasp on innovation and work towards excellence is eligible to join Rocheston’s CCIO program.
- Module 1: Innovation Challenges in Education System
- Module 2: Game Changing Innovations
- Module 3: Creative Thinking
- Module 4: Idea Generation
- Module 5: Design Thinking
- Module 6: Liberal Arts
- Module 7: Internet of Things (IoT)
- Module 8: How to build a startup
- Module 9: Business Model
- Module 10: Building Exceptional Brands
- Module 11: How to Lead with Innovation
- Module 12: Entrepreneurship
- Module 13: How to Crowdfund your Startup?
- Module 14: Monetizing Innovation
- Module 15: Patenting your Innovation
- Module 16: Keep it Simple
In the CCIO program you will learn:
- Problem Statement - Educational Drawbacks
- Game Changing Innovations
- Innovation Companies - Examples and Case Studies
- Ideas, Creativity and Innovation
- Idea Generation Tools
- Innovation and Disruptive inking
- Innovation and Leadership
- Discipline on Innovation
- Innovation Killers
- Creative Thinking Techniques
- Design Thinking, Aesthetics and Look & Feel
- Building Creative Brands
- How To Keep it Simple
- New Business Models
- Monetizing Innovation
- Liberal Arts
- How to Be Creative - Skills and Lessons
- Building the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Intellectual Property - Protecting Your Inventions
- Patenting Your Ideas
- Reinventing Business Models
- Kickstarter and Crowdfunding
- Innovation in Enterprises and Corporate Creativity
- How to Build a Start-up, Challenges and Opportunities
- Billion Dollar Ideas
- Government Funding, Grants and Legal Process
- Lawsuits, Thefts of intellectual Property and Legal Rights
- Exercises and Brain Storming
- How to Create a Start-up Business Plan
What is the course duration of CCIO?
||Category related to project
||Product Page / Project Management / Certification
||For each product
||Corporate / Public
||Course date (from to) for each product
||Location of courses for each product
||Mode of attending training
The course duration for CCIO is around 22 hours, and will be completed in 3 days.
I have education and work experience, where can I complete the 22 contact hours of CCIO?
You can join Vinsys "Certified Chief Innovation Officer (CCIO)" course at any of the open house session conducted across. If you are looking out to conduct this training in-house (within your office premises), we can facilitate for said service. You may reach us out at email@example.com, we shall revert back to you within 24 hours.
Do you provide certificates on successfully completing the course?
Yes, at the end of the class, you will receive soft copy of course completion certificate on your email which states that you have successfully completed the course.
What all is included in the course?
Along with facilitating training sessions, we provide required course manuals and exercise book for exam preparation.
Who conduct the training sessions?
Training sessions are facilitated by certified experts having practical working experience as well as training experience. Our facilitators have 18 to 30+ yrs of overall experience.
When will the exam be conducted?
The exam will be held on the last day of the program. It will review your understanding of the course and test your understanding by means of specific objective questions.
How long is the course completion certificate valid?
The certification is valid for 2 years. You can renew the certificate at Accord portal for a certain fee.