Today, we face the challenge of building a formidable citadel against the emerging threats in the cyber world - we need to prepare ourselves with adequate knowledge and expertise. Rocheston Cybersecurity Certification equips you to become certified specialists for safeguarding corporate and trade secrets, digital and intellectual properties, sensitive personal information and of course, for keeping computing devices safe against spying apps and software. A Rocheston Certified Cybersecurity Engineer (RCCE) is equipped with a strong foundation to handle cybersecurity for future technologies and use tools to keep hackers from exploiting the unseen breaches in the digital world. We offer you the training and awareness to deal with the vices of the digital world: prevent phishing, fraudulent activities, data theft and so on.
What will you learn?
The following are the skills that the student will pick up upon enrolling for the course:
- Creating cybersecurity solutions: Finding solutions for all cybersecurity problems and avoiding a crisis.
- Setting up secured communication networks: Become aware of safer means of communication.
- Sustaining risk management processes: Risk management across domains
- Developing frameworks to facilitate the best engineering practices: Implement technologies for storing information
- Enforcing substantial security to avoid potential cybersecurity threats: Gaining the capacity to apply best security practices to avert potential cybersecurity incidents
- Penetration testing: Testing the existing security tools and measures for periodical review
- Fresh Engineering Graduates
- Software professionals
- Data & IT Professionals
- Cybersecurity Specialists
- Working professionals in the fields of IT and Cybersecurity, Students with a background in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Potential candidates should also have some basic knowledge of web development, HTML, HTTP, and application security.
- Module 1: Cybersecurity threats, attacks and defenses
- Module 2: Information gathering and network scanning
- Module 3: Cyber Vulnerabilities
- Module 4: Web Application Attacks
- Module 5: Web shells, Spywares and Backdoors
- Module 6. Denial of Service Attacks
- Module 7: Packet Sniffers and Network Analyzers
- Module 8: Password Cracking
- Module 9: Wireless Hacking
- Module 10: Firewalls and IDS
- Module 11: Cryptography
- Module 12: Phishing Attacks
- Module 13: Malware attacks
- Module 14: Hacking IDS and Firewalls
- Module 15: Hacking Frameworks
- Module 16: Hacking Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Others
- Module 17: Hacking Cloud Computing
- Module 18: Hacking Cloud networks
- Module 19: Supply Chain Attacks
- Module 20: Mobile Phone Hacking
- Module 21: Metasploit Framework
- Module 22: Web Server Hacking
- Module 23: Patch management
- Module 24: Malware analysis
- Module 25: Penetration Testing
- Module 26: Policies and Procedures
- Module 27: Incident Response
- Module 28: Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity
- Module 29: Cyberthreat Intelligence
- Module 30: Scripting Languages
- Utilize vulnerabilities to identify if unauthorized activity is possible.
- Carry out effective penetration tests.
- Understand advanced cybersecurity solutions.
- Complement RCCE foundation, advanced RCCE imparts specialist knowledge on persistent privacy problems, IoT vulnerabilities, penetration testing, insecure networks and other specialist concepts.
- Understand the types of cryptography and its history, encryption, data protection, key generation algorithms, RSA security and cryptography.
- Mail authentication tokens, authorization, and implementation of private servers.
- Maintain private servers - a sure-re way of having completely encrypted communication.
- Test business infrastructure, and the state of the server if the web connection is terminated.
- Protect yourself from remote exploits by testing for vulnerabilities within your existing devices and infrastructure.
What does RCCE Certification Cover?
||Category related to project
||Product Page / Project Management / Certification
||For each product
||Corporate / Public
||Course date (from to) for each product
||Location of courses for each product
||Mode of attending training
Extreme Hacking® training prepares students for the elite and most sought after RCCE® certification. Rocheston offers two levels of Extreme Hacking® Training. RCCE Level 1 covers the foundation of hacking technologies and RCCE Level 2 covers advanced futuristic hacking stuff. Extreme Hacking® is 100% Linux and Cloud computing hacking. The program covers the most advanced cutting-edge hacking and intrusion techniques.
What is the course duration of RCCE Level 1?
The course duration for RCCE Level 1 is around 40 hours, and will be completed in 5 days.
I have education and work experience, where can I complete the 40 contact hours of RCCE Level 1?
You can join Vinsys "Rocheston Certified Cybersecurity Engineer (RCCE)" course at any of the open house session conducted across. If you are looking out to conduct this training in-house (within your office premises), we can facilitate for said service. You may reach us out at firstname.lastname@example.org, we shall revert back to you within 24 hours.
Do you provide certificates on successfully completing the course?
Yes, at the end of the class, you will receive soft copy of course completion certificate on your email which states that you have successfully completed the course.
What all is included in the course?
Along with facilitating training sessions, we provide required course material and study guide for exam preparation.
What does the study guide contain?
The study guide comes with over 500 sample exam questions.
Who conduct the training sessions?
Training sessions are facilitated by certified experts having practical working experience as well as training experience. Our facilitators have 18 to 30+ yrs of overall experience.
When will the exam be conducted?
The RCCE Level 1 exam will be conducted on the last day of the training.
How long is the course completion certificate valid?
The certification is valid for 2 years. You can renew the certificate at Accord portal for a certain fee.
Video Link for RCCE Course