RCCI Certification Training |Certified Cybercrime Investigator | Vinsys
The RCCI Certification Training is Designed and Taught in A Way That Even Individuals from A Non-Technical Vocation Can Understand and Grasp Its Syllabus.
RCCI certification training, Certified Cybercrime Investigator, Vinsys
The RCCI course from Rocheston is designed to provide you with the skills necessary to establish yourself as a cybercrime investigator. Cybercrime is on the rise, and there is a dearth of certified and skilled professionals who strive to stay on top of security protocol and developments, both in organizations and government. The demand for these niche cybersecurity specialists is expected to skyrocket over the next decade, creating an abundance of opportunities for RCCI-certified individuals.
The RCCI course is designed and taught in a way that even individuals from a non-technical vocation can understand and grasp its syllabus. From cybersecurity professionals to university students looking to boost up their skill sets, the RCCI course is appropriate for anyone looking to learn about cybercrime investigation methodologies, best practices, and law enforcement theory.
What will you learn?
The following are the skills that the student will pick up upon enrolling for the course:
- Analyzing and investigating crimes committed using a computer
- Recovering compromised or damaged data.
- Collecting evidence and gathering information about systems
- Preparing case reports
- Reconstructing crime scenarios
- Demonstrate a commitment towards continuous education by developing forensic and criminology skills through independent study and research
- Pinpoint methods for preparation, storage, and presentation of digital evidence
- Testify in court proceedings if the need may arise
- Present evidence and case reports in the way that a jury can understand
- CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CTOs and CIOs
- Students of cybercrime
- Students of cyber investigation
- Students of law enforcement methodology
- RCCIs can be game changers both in corporate and other environments.
- A Bachelor’s degree with one year of professional experience or credential in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or other information technology related fields. You will need basic hacking, networking, system administration, and Linux skills.
- Module 1: Investigation Process, Procedures, and Protocol
- Module 2: Evidence Procedures and Protocol
- Module 3: Legalities, Prosecution and Court Procedures
- Module 4: Skills and Knowledge that a Certified Cybercrime Investigator Will Have
- Module 5: Cyberforensics Evidence
- Module 6: Technology and Troubleshooting
- Module 7: Cybercrime and Mobile Phones
- Module 8: Cybercrime, Cyberforensics, and eLaw
- Module 9: Investigating Various Types of Espionage
- Module 10: Understanding Surveillance (Techniques and Tools)
- Module 11: Crimes Committed using Technology
- Module 12: Cracking, Decrypting, and Encrypting
- Module 13: Investigating System Logs and System So ware
- Module 14: Investigating Electronic Communication
- Module 15: Investigating Technology
In the RCCI program you will learn:
- Web programming
- A functional understanding of web technology
- Strong awareness of web hacking
- Proficiency in interviewing suspects
- Comprehensive knowledge of documentation
- Knowledge of the dark web
- Working knowledge of virtual payment systems
- Understanding of the ISO/IEC 27037 standard
- Working knowledge of Steganography & Cryptography
What is the course duration of RCCI?
||Category related to project
||Product Page / Project Management / Certification
||For each product
||Corporate / Public
||Course date (from to) for each product
||Location of courses for each product
||Mode of attending training
The course duration for RCCI is around 40 hours and will be completed in 5 days.
I have education and work experience, where can I complete the 40 contact hours of RCCI?
You can join Vinsys "Rocheston Certified Cybercrime Investigator (RCCI) " course at any of the open house session conducted across. If you are looking out to conduct this training in-house (within your office premises), we can facilitate for said service. You may reach us out at email@example.com, we shall revert to you within 24 hours.
Do you provide certificates on successfully completing the course?
Yes, at the end of the class, you will receive soft copy of course completion certificate on your email which states that you have successfully completed the course.
What all is included in the course?
Along with facilitating training sessions, we provide required course manuals. The candidate will receive a Welcome Kit and login information to access the Members’ Portal.
Who conduct the training sessions?
Training sessions are facilitated by certified experts having practical working experience as well as training experience. Our facilitators have 18 to 30+ years of overall experience.
When will the exam be conducted?
The exam will be held on the last day of the program. It will review your understanding of the course and test your understanding by means of specific objective questions.
How long is the course completion certificate valid?
The certification is valid for 2 years. You can renew the certificate at Accord portal for a certain fee.
What is the Cyberclass Web Portal?
The access to an online e-learning platform will be given to attendants on registration. It will contain a series of study videos, pre-recorded lectures, white papers, educational animations and power point presentations. The Web Portal can be used to catch-up on a missed session or to view an attended session again.