Adobe Premiere pro CC Cource
5 Day Instructor Led Course - 35 Contact Hours
Center Benefits - Adobe Courses :
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Adobe Authorized Training Centre
• Adobe Official Curriculum
• Adobe Certified Instructors
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement
• Exams: Adobe Prometric exams available
Training Quality Guarantees :
• Free Course Trial
• Free Course Repeat
• Corporate HR Investment Guarantee
• Corporate Customization
• Course Version Upgrade
Adobe Premiere Pro CC, the essential editing tool for video enthusiasts and professionals, is the most scalable, efficient, and precise video-editing tool available.
It supports a broad range of video formats, including AVCHD, HDV, XDCAM EX, HD and HD422, P2 DVCPRO HD, AVC-Intra, Canon XF, RED R3D, ARRIRAW, Digital SLR, Blackmagic CinemaDNG, Avid DNxHD, QuickTime and AVI files, GoPro Cineform, and many more.
Premiere Pro lets you work faster and more creatively without converting your media. The complete set of powerful and exclusive tools lets you overcome any editorial, production, and workflow challenges to deliver the high-quality work you demand.
Trainee should have a working knowledge of the computer and operating system. he should know how to use the mouse and standard menus and commands and also how to open, save, and close files. If you need to review these techniques.
Job Profile /Who can attend:
Graphic professionals who need an extensive understanding of video editing.
Experienced users will also benefit from the many tips and tricks and special exercises.
1. Touring Adobe Premiere Pro CC
2. Setting Up a Project
3. Importing Media
4. Organizing Media
5. Essentials of Video Editing
6. Working with Clips and Markers
7. Adding Transitions
8. Advanced Editing Techniques
9. Putting Clips in Motion
10. Multicamera Editing
11. Editing and Mixing Audio
12. Sweetening Sound
13. Adding Video Effects
14. Color Correction and Grading
15. Exploring Compositing Techniques
16. Creating Titles
17. Managing Your Projects
18. Exporting Frames, Clips, and Sequences